Dedicated to Perfection
THE FLEXIBLE FORCE IN STEVEDORING – WAREHOUSING - FORWARDING
In Intermodal Container Terminal’s (iNTERCoTer) you will find a dedicated logistics partner specialising in transit goods. Integrity and discretion, combined with a high degree of flexibility, are the hallmarks of our working method. We have all the certifications and permits required for the transport and storage of any kind of transit goods frozen – cooling- dry- bulk. Intermodal Container Terminal’s (iNTERCoTer) is thus able to handle all the formalities quickly and expertly for all its customers.
YOUR VALUABLE EXCISABLE GOODS IN SAFE HANDS
Covers all areas of container transport and logistics across road, rail and sea bringing together a mix of high-efficiency services in logistics.
The core business of Intermodal Container Terminal’s (iNTERCoTer) is managing the transport, storage and transhipment of excisable goods. Our added value lies in our superb all-inclusive service. Based on our years of experience and outstanding reputation, we can complete all the required formalities for you rapidly, reliably and discreetly.
Intermodal Container Terminal’s (iNTERCoTer):
- offers you completely secure storage locations complying with the highest standards laid down in the EE. Added to this is the detailed electronic recording of all incoming and outgoing goods, providing you with the guarantee that all risks have been minimised.
- complies with the stringent administrative and organisational requirements for storing goods on which excise duty has not been paid. As a neutral and independent customs bonded warehouse, we are able to complete all excise obligations on behalf of the owner of the goods.
- manages all the formalities for the customs transit of goods bearing a T-1 form, including the mandatory document guarantee.
- can act as tax representative for companies not based in the EE. We manage all the required formalities, thus avoiding unnecessary financial transactions.
- can offer you an escrow account, providing both seller and buyer with the guarantee that financial procedures for a transaction are managed correctly. A Letter of Credit (LC) is thus no longer necessary and the role of the banks becomes redundant, meaning that transactions can be completed more rapidly and at lower cost.